Here is a short list of things I have learned about genealogical questions:
- Questions multiply quickly - once you start asking.
- There is no way you can know all of the questions you should ask before a conversation or interview.
- No one has all of the answers but everyone has a piece of the answer.
- Most people love answering questions.
- Every answer brings with it many more questions.
- More questions go unanswered than there are questions that will be answered.
- Someday it will be too late to ask the questions.
- I love questions!